It seems I only update this thing properly when I am waiting for my abnormal class to begin. But here I am again.
I made a list today of all of the stuff I have to get done in the next two weeks and quite frankly it is a bit overwhelming - possible - but just a lot. I have to come up with my plan of attack and execute it.
I am thinking of getting as much of the small projects out of the way first so that I open up some room for studying for my second round of midterms and give myself a breather when the workload becomes heavier and the test days approach.
I leave for Colorado in four more days! I head home in two! I packed last night and I am pretty much ready to go. I just need to sort out a few last minute things at home, check into my flight on Saturday and so forth.
Tonight is my standing date night with Steve. It should be fun we are going out for Chinese. Afterward who knows. But I do know that right after my abnormal class I have to get home and start cleaning - my apartment is well overdue for a scrub down of epic proportions - so that is what I will be keeping myself busy with between 4-7pm when Steve gets here.
Also on my list of things to do - start looking for summer employment.
I feel like I need to just tackle what I can tackle right now and then try and branch out to accommodate everything else.
Baby Steps... <3
I made a list today of all of the stuff I have to get done in the next two weeks and quite frankly it is a bit overwhelming - possible - but just a lot. I have to come up with my plan of attack and execute it.
I am thinking of getting as much of the small projects out of the way first so that I open up some room for studying for my second round of midterms and give myself a breather when the workload becomes heavier and the test days approach.
I leave for Colorado in four more days! I head home in two! I packed last night and I am pretty much ready to go. I just need to sort out a few last minute things at home, check into my flight on Saturday and so forth.
Tonight is my standing date night with Steve. It should be fun we are going out for Chinese. Afterward who knows. But I do know that right after my abnormal class I have to get home and start cleaning - my apartment is well overdue for a scrub down of epic proportions - so that is what I will be keeping myself busy with between 4-7pm when Steve gets here.
Also on my list of things to do - start looking for summer employment.
I feel like I need to just tackle what I can tackle right now and then try and branch out to accommodate everything else.
Baby Steps... <3

No comments:
Post a Comment