This Thursday is the Power Ballads show I referenced in my last entry. I am really excited to see it, especially since Mom and Dad are going to go as well! Also, the woman who gave me those tickets for free contacted me last week and offered me another set of tickets for Saturday to see Miss Abigail's Guide to Dating, Mating and Marriage! - which I am definitely looking forward to - Mom, Aunt Darla and I are going to see it - I have an extra ticket - so I guess I will offer it up to whomever else would like to go with.
In other excitement, on Sunday I rescued/adopted a 4 year cat named Maverick and he is an amazing addition to my life. He was considered "unadoptable" due to his age and his primary epilepsy (which is completely controlled through medication). He is an absolute mush though, extremely loving and sweet, and I am looking forward to spoiling him and loving him for the rest of his life.
For the rest of today though, I have lab, but only one participant today, then home to rest (I feel a head cold trying to take over) and snuggle for a bit with Mav before my night class. I can't believe it is already October - where did you come from?
<3 MMG
No comments:
Post a Comment