Thoughts

Friday, December 31, 2010

gift cards and how I spent 'em!

so with the gift cards I received this year from mom and dad for the holidays, I restocked a bit on makeup and finally ordered a pair of snow boots - which given the current blizzard state outside are well overdue!


so here is what I ordered:


I loved the barely there color - and it has a lip plumper too!

Lorac's set in Hollywood - these aren't sample size ladies! and that blush looks to die for!
After years of hype I am trying the Try.Believe.Love kit for $20 at Sephora.com - I will let you know my feelings.


Received a Free Sample of Lady Million Perfume

Received a Free Sample of Twirl by Kate Spade! So excited for this one as I was tempted to get the larger set.

Cute Tokidoki Bag in their Robbery print


Brush Set from Crown Brushes - at a special price through Kandee Johnson's Makeup Blog ;)


New Snow Boots :) Love that they are teal! lol




No comments:

Post a Comment