Thoughts

Monday, July 25, 2011

time for a life reboot...

If you haven't yet, I highly recommend watching the Joe Cross documentary "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" it is a miraculous take on how we really have the power to heal ourselves from the inside out. Nearly 100 pounds overweight and dependent on steroids Joe goes on a road trip across the United States existing solely on "green juice" made from fresh vegetables and fruits. After reading more about Joe's journey on http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/ and then further on http://jointhereboot.com/ I have decided to try a 15 day reboot of my own. 

All my fruits and vegetables have been pre-cut to make juicing easier throughout the 15 days I will probably have to restock in about 3 days time. In addition I will be drinking water and trying to do yoga each morning. 

I start tomorrow - and I am actually pretty excited :)


No comments:

Post a Comment