Thoughts

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A tale of two dresses...

This May/June yours truly will be attending two weddings; one of a dear high school friend of mine and another for my boyfriend's best friend for whom he will be acting as Best Man.  Given my Christmas giftcards were wearing a hole in my wallet - I decided to set out on an internet hunt for the perfect dresses for each occasion. Here is what I decided to order:





Since both weddings I will be attending will be outdoors, one a country club, one at a vineyard - I thought it was important to pack some color in and keep it light and airy. The top one has a very Betty Draper feel to it and will in my opinion meet the level of sophistacation necessary for the event. The latter has punches of fushia in its design which will match nicely with my Best Man boyfriend who will be wearing a similar color tie with his suit. :)

Both dresses are available for very reasonable prices on Overstock.com - but quantities are limited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment