Good Morning blog world! After a refreshing Monday off (Martin Luther King Day) it was back to the office for this lady. Which meant two things - one, I could break out my Michael Kors Tuxedo Jacket and two, I could show off my Dolce Vita "Nariko" smoking flats. Paired down a bit with black cigarette pants (love all these smoking references huh?) and a bright pop of orange up top I am definitely brightening my corner of the office.
One of my New Year's resolutions is "dressing my age". I am 25 and due to my diminutive frame and youthful face I consistently get placed 10 years younger than I am. I think this is an issue plaguing a lot of 20-something ladies and my hope through these "fashion" installment entries is to show how you can still be vibrant and fun in the office without being dowdy and further how to look grown up even if you are only heading to Applebees (I am such a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl that it is starting to work to my detriment).
So here is to my Tuxedo Tuesdays - I am looking forward to picking my outfit for tomorrow's installment.
<3 MMG
One of my New Year's resolutions is "dressing my age". I am 25 and due to my diminutive frame and youthful face I consistently get placed 10 years younger than I am. I think this is an issue plaguing a lot of 20-something ladies and my hope through these "fashion" installment entries is to show how you can still be vibrant and fun in the office without being dowdy and further how to look grown up even if you are only heading to Applebees (I am such a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl that it is starting to work to my detriment).
So here is to my Tuxedo Tuesdays - I am looking forward to picking my outfit for tomorrow's installment.
<3 MMG


No comments:
Post a Comment