Thoughts

Sunday, August 7, 2011

going corporate...

I am employed! After months of interviewing and trying hard to find a position that would be suitable for my personality and interests I have landed a wonderful job I am eager to start. For the sake of privacy and because I don't want to have this blog come under any scrutiny the name of the company will remain unwritten. Needless to say this development will likely spill over into my blog by means of corporate style dress, new makeup hauls, and perfect Happy Hour spots as I collect them! Here is to a new chapter of my life - I am thrilled!! <3

My Mini Mac Haul!
(all products are available at Mac or Nordstrom and the photos are courtesy of Nordstrom.com)


Mac Lip Pencil in Subculture *pictured*

Mac Eye Kohl in Smolder *not shown in picture - but it is a velvety black!*


Mac Brows Automatic Pencil in Spiked *not shown - pictured here in Lingering*

Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in C3 *pictured*

Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW30 *pictured*

I can't wait for these products to arrive. I have had a few Mac things in the past but have never ventured past the brow pencil (aka life saver) and the concealer (aka godsend). I am usually pretty picky about my foundation (I usually stick exclusively with Chanel) but I have heard nothing but great things about the Studio Fix and love that it is dual purpose, plus for the price I couldn't not give it a go! Once I get my paws on this haul I promise I will do a better review!

Later Loves <3




No comments:

Post a Comment