My beautiful Manhattan boy - Maverick
So the rest of today was wonderful - just as I had expected. I had an excellent last run with a patient and received the news that there may be an RA Position in my future. Also, found out that if I were to stay on - I would be able to work with Borderline and Avoidant Personality Disorder patients - so WINNING! :D
Later after the hospital - I stopped home for a bit and hung out with Maverick, then met up with B and his friend Josh at a local dive bar. Since it was sunny we opted for outside seating - good food and conversation followed for about three hours until B's girlfriend Z's plane landed. Then the four of us went to Sip Bar on Amsterdam - an amazing spot with mixed cocktails and a dj booth - I had a Nutty Chocolate Coffee (espresso, frangelico, and chocolate infused wine - delicious!)
Now I am home and studying for the next three days like it is my J-O-B. Ah well - summertime is coming soon - here is to the home stretch!

No comments:
Post a Comment