Thoughts

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm on the right track...

I just got out of my Neuroscience final exam - and I kicked some academic butt! I am so pumped - two more finals and I am finished - then it is summertime - how sweet it sounds.

I promise more updates as soon as the other two exams are out of the way - I have a few other products I want to review and a few more exciting city outings that deserve posts.

I must say that a lot of my energy should be credited to Lady Gaga. Whatever your own personal opinions of her, I listen to "Edge of Glory" or "Born this Way" and suddenly I can keep going - this is especially vital at 3am when I start losing steam.

No matter what I know I'm on the right track baby!

Later Loves <3




No comments:

Post a Comment