Lately I have been in love with a pair of shoes that have been hiding in my closet since January! I know, for shame! These darlings are grey Steve Madden Surpass heels - but they do the trick every time! Perfect with skirts, black shorts and tights, and of course my staple skinny jeans. They add a bit of glam to every outfit and the grey goes with literally everything!
I remember my frantic search for a pair of neutral heels - it was in the midst of a snow storm during a visit to Philadelphia, I was attending a wedding and had switched my dress the day before. Luckily, Walnut Street never lets me down! My then boyfriend could not understand the appeal - but ladies - these give the illusion of a killer pair of calves and for the price the confidence boost when wearing them cannot be beat! <3
“The fact is, sometimes it's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun.” <3 Carrie Bradshaw
No comments:
Post a Comment