Thoughts

Monday, May 9, 2011

For Beautiful Hair:




     After a long time of searching, trying different price points, mixing up labels for straight hair, added volume, extra moisturizing, for color treated hair - I have finally found the shampoo/conditioning pair of the century. The smell is wonderful, the texture perfection and the way it left my hair feeling afterwards was simply golden. It was one of those kismet hair experiences where the entire experience leads to one of those mythic hair days girls dream about.  So here is my new secret weapon! I highly recommend the Oribe for Beautiful Color. As someone who has been every color in the spectrum and back again - this duo really nourished and repaired my hair and gave it the shine I have been missing!








Oribe Hair Care - Shampoo for Beautiful Color - 8.5 oz
Oribe Hair Care - Conditioner for Beautiful Color - 6.8 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment