Thoughts

Friday, May 27, 2011

lazy summer friday...

Today was one of those amazing NYC days where you wake up without a plan in mind and wind up having a fun mini-adventure of sorts.

After waking up early and enjoying the sunshine filtering through the blinds and a good cup of coffee, I decided I would try and see what my friends were up to. I met up with B and Salome on campus and had a nice visit sitting in the courtyard adjacent to Schermerhorn Hall - B had errands and a plan to nap in the park- so Salome and I decided we would head downtown and see what fun we could get into.

We took the 1 train to 23rd street and decided that today was a day for long walks and soaking up the sun - so walk we did - touring NYU, Washington Square Park, Wall Street, and Little Italy (where we had sushi of all things) and enjoyed a street fair where we indulged in chocolate covered strawberry kabobs - it is fortunate I live on the opposite end of the city - or I would find reasons to eat these every day!



No comments:

Post a Comment